Workforce Group - Our client in the Financial Services industry in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing accounts, selling the companies products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions