NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern
- NoemDek Limited is seeking a Business Development Intern to grow the firm’s oil/gas division by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- You will be responsible for the value of individual contracts up to $100m and responsible for pursuing several strategically important customers. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Leverages existing relationships in the Nigerian Oil/Gas industry to source leads
- Handle NipeX tenders
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Manage the commercial aspects of contract start and exit during the transition phases
- Analyze and review product options ensuring all products and services purchased are of the highest quality regardless of highly competitive price
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Respond to RFP’s in a timely manner and make recommendations on RFP’s
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, prices and quantities ordered
- Maintain suppliers database including suppliers’ qualifications, delivery times, potential development and products
- Ensure that the performance of suppliers is monitored and managed in accordance with supplier management and segmentation policies and supplier strategies whilst ensuring that operational and contractual risk is mitigated
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- The Business Development Intern will primarily be required to operate and report to the head of the business development department.