People all over the world have similar aspirations - to provide for their families, to feed, clothe and shelter them, and to provide their children with opportunities to succeed. In developing countries where poverty is highest, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GNP. At IBILE Microfinance Bank, we know that one of the most effective means of ensuring that the poor take part in their economy is to provide them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals.
Job Title: Business Development / Loan Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Alimosho & Lagos Island - Lagos
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.