Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria. The Group existed as the Executive Selection unit within Arthur Andersen Nigeria and in 2002, became KPMG Nigeria’s Executive Selection & Training Services Group. The practice was established as an independent entity in July 2011. Human Capital Partners is a member of the International People Services Network, a network of independent but collaborating ex-KPMG firms operating globally and is registered with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, The Nigerian Institute of Training and Development, and the Centre for Management Development (CMD) Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Human Capital Partners (HCP) - Our client is a start up Logistics Technology Solutions Provider. As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, they seek to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
The role holder will be responsible for;
- Driving the execution of the Organisation's sales strategies, wide plans and will be responsible for delivering revenue growth.
- Identify sales opportunities and establish relationships with existing customers to generate future sales. Develop and implement strategic plans for key accounts in assigned territory
- Contact new accounts and leverage network to map opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver client proposals. Negotiate agreements of sale to close accounts and secure long-term agreements.
- Retain, expand and strengthen client relationships by ensuring high-quality customer service and issue resolution.
- Develop and maintain a current understanding of the external marketplace (e.g. conditions, trends and competitors) as well as internal capabilities and technologies.
- Lead and manage records of relevant client information.