Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance. As a partner to our clients, we work as integrated members of the team and strive to provide valuable deliverables that meet their goals. Our clients range from large to small companies and organizations including some of the most recognizable brands. They come to Westfield seeking expert advice and personalized service on a variety of business process related problems and always leave satisfied. Our team is comprised of a well-respected group of talented, experienced and likable consultants that can help you achieve your business goals. With over 10 years of experience in Project Management, financial services and ICT marketing, Westfield brings the expertise you need from a consultancy outfit to help with your projects.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , PhD/Fellowship
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We seek to employ an experienced candidates to build and cultivate relationships with potential / existing customers and translate those relationships into profitable business. Ensure the quality of service provided is in-line with agreed parameters.
- Identify new business opportunities and high value relationships for conversion to the Organization’s customer base.
- Network with all potential clients in own locality / region to increase customer base.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer relationship management standard within the Organization.
- Drive the performance of the Department in line with the targets set by the Organization.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of the Organization’s strategies and marketing plans to enable the Department achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Prepare weekly / monthly activity and performance reports for Management’s use.
- Ensure effective relationship management with new and existing customers to improve the Organization’s profitability position.
- Assist in the development and update of strategic plans in-line with the current prevailing market realities.
- Maintain strong relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain adequate records of all transactions in the Department
- Create and sustain a culture that encourages others to provide the quality of service essential to high performance.
- Preparation and submission of call memos (daily, weekly)
- Ensure the Department’s operating cost is within approved budget
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.