The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for improving and growing a business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. More so, would work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects.
- Increase product and client portfolio
- Partake in learning, research interventions.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization
- Support in attaining market and business expansion