- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, and experiential
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
Creative Business Development:
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to email
Note: Applicants must be resident on the Mainland.