Graceco Limited - We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The position holder must be ambitious and energetic in order to help expand the business
- She / he will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to recommend and implement effective business strategy
- The position holder will drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with stakeholder.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores business opportunity to add value to job.