Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work constructively and cooperatively as a member of company's Sales Team
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Manage the portfolio assigned to ensure proper sales. Responsible for achieving the client or activation targets of specified countries.
- Create awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for clients and sales team.
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations.
- Generate good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified region.
- Provide quality leadership for the company's internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding their values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Generate Pipeline and proactively manages the Sales Life Cycle.
- Source, manage and support Partners – Marketing, Sales and Implementation.
- Draft proposals to clients and partners.
- Develop Country Business Development Plans.
- Attend Conferences and organize booths, support infrastructure.
- Adhere to the company policy and procedures e.g. Travel Policy, Pipedrive.