At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Achieve Individual sales Targets to collaborate with quarterly and annual budget
- Identify new opportunities for sales drive that will lead to increased sales or business growth
- Ability to manage existing clients and create new clients
- Identify and manage sales across various sectors (FSIs, Education, Manufacturing etc)
- Prepare and deliver slide presentations and solution demonstrations of existing and new software products to clients.
- Ability to propose unique business ideas that could generate inflow and grow business
- Locate and propose potential business deals and contract to potential clients, discover and explore opportunities.
- Liaise with the respective product.
- Team to provide input where a customized solution design is required to meet the unique need of the client
- Respond to clients requirements for information and requests for quotes and proposals
- Follow up payment process optimally
- Develop customer relationships and proactively leverage relationships to establish loyalty and cross sell products
- Active engagement in the achievement of goals and objectives in line with the company’s vision relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- Ensure weekly report of sales activities and progressive sales pipeline.