Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: CEO
- Prospect for new clients by networking, and using other acceptable means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately converting them into clients;
- Involve in generating relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical services team
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market's needs;
- Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Assist in developing and maintaining psychiatrist, psychologist and other allied mental healthcare professional relations, both inside and outside the hospital and amongst sector actors;
- Conduct marketing research and analyses to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace;
- Be a lead in expanding our services nationwide.
- Increase Synapse Bed Occupancy;
- Develop short and long-term management and organizational plans to define responsibilities and business activities consistent with hospital goals and objectives;
- Assist in managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Provide support that will continually improve the existing relationship;
- Make recommendations to Management on services that meet, predict and mirrors current clients’ future needs;
- Ensure the continuous refinement of the service rendered by the Facility;