WootLab is a global network of technology leaders committed to advancing Africa’s digital economy by investing in talented people who can realize their full potentials and building Africa’s next crop of digital technology talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Management Consulting
- We are on the lookout for a result-oriented candidate, who is a self-starter, to join our vibrant team as a Business Development Manager.
- S(he) will be responsible for driving our business goals generating and maintaining a pipeline of revenue streams through in-depth market research & analysis; product innovation; negotiating & closing new business relationships; managing & retaining existing clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Help to manage the overall relationship with key regional partners
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help the organization achieve its strategic initiatives
- Represent the Organization at meetings with executives from other companies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Build client engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals/relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet the targeted prospects (Federal and state government, private sectors and individuals).
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for projects.