WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop new business opportunities for the company through the attraction of new clients within Africa
- To initiate and formalise the GPS business plan for Africa and manage the activities that achieve the company gross turnover and margin by selective tendering and management of business development budgets.
- To hire, supervise and lead staff to build and grow a sustainable and vibrant business operation.
- Prepare Business plan for Africa incorporating specific marketing strategies
- Implement business plans and strategies too promote the attainment of company goals.
- Identify technical and commercial risks
- Minimises risks through an appropriate strategy and action plan.
- Win business across the variety of GPS business for execution in Africa
- Provide regional intelligence for other operations
- Recommend Bid/ no bid decisions in accordance with market circumstances and company guidelines and strategy
- Build relationships with current and potential clients and partners.
- Identify and minimise company commercial risk in proposals through liaison with commercial group.
- Close tracking of industry developments and prospects in Africa
- Arrange specific marketing events to build brand awareness in the region.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (E.g hire people, purchase material & equipment etc.)