Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Care Giver)
- We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, forward thinking Business Development Manager for our Lagos branch to assist the Office manager.
- We will offer you the opportunity to study for level 5 diploma in leadership and management of care as well as offer you full support and training to develop your career in management.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organization that offers significant growth opportunity.
- To work closely with the manager to produce monthly management report and plans.
- Develop key relationships with new and existing clients and other strategic suppliers,
- Develop a partnership approach with all clients and staff to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered at all times.
- Support the manager with effective management of office staff, field doctors, nurses, supervisors and care staff.
- Supporting the manager for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
- Supporting the manager in developing new revenue streams including specialist care, private and live in opportunities as well as expanding the service into other locations outside Lagos.
- Supporting the manager in development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
- Supporting the manager in overseeing the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.