Kloverharris Limited - Our client, Veralyssa Limited a Construction and Interior Design Company. A rapidly growing full-service construction firm with expertise in general contracting and design-build, is seeking an experienced candidates to join our team as:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Construction and Interior Design)
- Veralyssa Limited is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and healthcare institutions etc.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand Veralyssa’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Veralyssa management team.
- identify business weaknesses and challenges and determine relevant solutions
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with Veralyssa’s marketing and project management teams.