PrisDav Consulting - Our client, a leading FMCG (Food & Beverages) company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Food & Beverage
- In this position, you will be responsible for delivering sustainable, profitable growth in the food & beverage market
- Responsible for delivering sustainable, profitable growth in the food & beverage market. This person will focus on creating demand and developing new large business opportunities within the food & beverage market.
- This person will play a pivotal role in strategy development and identifying targets in food & beverage market. This person is a team player, strategic thinker, innovative and strong negotiator.
- He/she will develop long-term business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Will support Company's vision, mission, values, metrics and grow revenue for the company.
- Drive strategy on target customers within the Food & Beverage market
- Create long term value for the Company with customers and relationships
- Identify, target and develop new Prime Accounts
- Focus on demand creation for food & beverage market in the Eastern part of Nigeria
- Work closely with National Sales Manager to develop sales strategies
- Manage corporate relationships at specific key accounts
- Develop excellent market reputation and customer satisfaction
- Promote full Company’s product line at focused target accounts
- Drive sales funnel nationally
- Motivate and work closely with sales team and marketing in pursuit of target accounts.
- This person should have a strong knowledge of the food and beverage market
- Stay continuously aware of market trends, evolutions and key shifts
- Educate Outside & Inside Sales on market and target customer specifics.
- Develop strategy to grow new products and existing strategic products in food & beverage market
- Advise the Company’s team on new potential products and features for the market.