ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Institutional Asset Management)
- The Business Development team has the primary responsibility of attracting and retaining clients, day to day interaction with clients and prospects and identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver superior investment solutions.
- Our Institutional Asset Managers work with Corporations (private or government) by taking the time to better understand their business to help optimize income/cash flow management and proper investment management thereby giving the corporations the freedom to pursue your strategic initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluation, design and oversight of our Institutional clients’ total financial plan. This includes creation and management of Employee’s welfare schemes, Reserve Funds, Asset Liability Management plans, Investment Asset Allocation, and Client reporting.
- Applying advanced knowledge of financial products, services, and strategies to provide a holistic advice. The financial products include traditional and non-traditional investment such as:
- Diversified Array of Mutual funds
- Local & Offshore Equities and Fixed Income Investments
- Customized Portfolio Management Services
- Specialized Funds i.e Private Equity, Hospitality and Retail & Infrastructure Funds
- Real Estate Fund & Direct Real Estate Investments (Retail to Upscale)
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client's risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences.
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape and effectively communicate the value of the firm’s Institutional Asset Management offerings and how it fits into each client's financial strategy.