Knowledge Sharing, learning & development:
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with competitors activity/ industry knowledge
- Work closely with the affiliate team to develop new business proposals
- Work closely with the client service, Creative, & media teams to demonstrate O&J expertise at new business pitches
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan.
- Head of Creative Development Managers & Business Development Executives
- Group marketing team
- Client Development team
- Network team
- 5+ years minimum working in experiential marketing and product branding.
- Proven track record in consultative selling, specifically with Tier 1 & 2 merchants
- Experience in constructing contracts resulting from complex sales
- Experience working across pan-African territories an advantage
- Excellent affiliate marketing knowledge
- Moderate knowledge of digital marketing
- Good understanding of tracking and ad-serving technology used in affiliate marketing
- Experience responding to formal RFIs & RFPs for large brand businesses
- Experience dealing with businesses at Head of E-Commerce, Marketing Director and above, and with an extensive network of contacts.
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Experience developing effective tactical marketing strategies to support sales acquisition
- Experience in re-positioning products and services through the sales process would be advantageous
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system
- Degree or equivalent
- Formal sales training.
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter, negotiator, and influencer
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Organised, with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of a wide and varied team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email below using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.