Hazon Holdings - Our client, an indigenous company with diversified interest in IT, Furnitures and Fitting Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical stakeholders at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new business and generations of new enquires for the business.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy to grow the turnover and profitability of the business
- Create and sell higher value-added Officenmore services successfully for long term projects as well as implement best-in-class cost of service delivery
- Manage the Business Development process and pipeline for business to ensure the department achieves sales targets in all business categories
- Ensure prequalification of the company with existing and potential customers, to enable it to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- Be responsible for the process of identifying new prospective opportunities and expanding the company's clientele by developing business and sourcing for contracts and business leads.
- Be responsible for client relationship management and keeping up-to-date database /information on proposals, bids and prequalification packages submitted to client and follow up to ensure successful closeout
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and exhibitions, working with developers, advertisers, and professional bodies to market Officenmore services.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the sector
- Look for opportunities on a daily basis by check print, mainstream and online media
- Identify potential clients and send letters introducing Officenmore bundle of services with an emphasis on value-based
- Support in market research analysis of data in live with corporate vision around Africa.