At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job Title: Business Development Manager- South West-2000005A
- Overall design and formulation of plans and strategies for the achievement of the company’s sales targets, through effective management of the trade network.
- To deliver operational excellence nationally by brands, channel and customer with focus on Traditional Trade.
- Lead in building business relationship with customers/distributors to ensure the best commercialization of Henkel’s brands.
- Define and execute strategies and plans for the Sales/Distributors in line with business requirements in delivering targets.
- Lead in development of plans and strategies for traditional trade and channels.
- Alignment with the sales team to ensure achievement of agreed Distributor targets/KPIs.
- Collaborate with RSM to meet the customer's needs including alignment on investment.
- Management of trade expenses/margin execution.
- Development of support materials for the trade.
- Aligning with management and sales team for sales meetings, launch conferences etc.
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of sales force.
- Initiate and drive other development project- NPD, market expansion into white spots.