We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service commercial and litigation law firm located in Lekki Phase One, Lagos. Is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Business Development Manager, an individual who has a strong ethic and genuine interest in working for a law firm.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Business Development Manager.
Career: Senior Level
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The primary responsibility is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and extend the firm’s client base and expand existing client relationships. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the firm.
- Providing strategic direction regarding all marketing, business development, and communications activities.
- Developing the marketing and business development components of the practice area's annual business plan.
- Developing,defining and disseminating clear positioning and messaging for our practice areas and its practitioners.
- Formulating relevant business development budgets and management of the budget to ensure appropriate expenditure and that the firm receives a suitable return on that investment.
- Working with Knowledge Management to develop client and market-facing knowledge-based marketing tools and materials – handbooks, tools, market know-how, technical updates, training programs, and seminars, etc.
- Actively collaborating with Managing Partner and Head of Chambers to develop more work for the Firm.
- Supporting the preparation of responses to the client’s request for proposals or information on the practice units and in preparing fee earners for business development meetings with clients and prospects.
- Acting as a conductor of information and collaboration to further connect the branch office.
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating market, industry and competitive trends for the practice units and sub-units.
- Leading the review and continuous improvement of the practice unit’s suite of marketing materials, including capabilities statements, pitch templates, website content.
- Maintenance of the operational standards of the BD team to ensure our branding approach is implemented effectively; communication materials effectively represent the position of each practice area; the effective use of applications when introduced; our approach to pitches is informed by sector knowledge; the management of events is efficient and cost-effective; PR strategies support business development plans and enhance campaigns.
- Developing, implementing and managing the firm’s business development and client service plan consistently with the firm’s strategic plan and policies set by the firm
- Training members of your team, arranging internal and external training where appropriate.
- Understanding the needs of prospective clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet them.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.