Bellforte Consulting - Our client, a Leasing (Asset Finance) Firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
Job Category: Leasing (Asset Finance) Industry
- The Business Development Officer will function within the Business Development Team to generate leasing drive sales, write proposals and plans meet business needs and requirements.
- As a business development officer, you'll be concerned with improving and growing the business by fostering and developing relationships with customers, and other partners. You will work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele, drive sales and increase profitability.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Identify and cultivate lease financing and loan lending opportunities within the corporate and retail sectors and specifically your assigned sub-sector.
- Establish/originate, evaluate/develop, qualify and maintain lease financing and loan lending opportunities and offer lease financing and loan lending to customers.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Market and grow comany's leasing and asset finance products
- Cold calling’ to arrange meetings at customers’ premises
- Finding out what an organisation needs and working with a team to plan proposals and pricing
- Selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Negotiating with customers and building positive relationships
- Attending events and conferences
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- Identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Forecasting sales targets and making sure they’re met
- Delivering training to business developers and junior sales teams
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.