Aldelia Group - Our client, a Multinational Maritime company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Report to: the Tender Manager/ GM
- The purpose of the Business Development Officer is to assist the company to acquire new businesses while maintaining existing ones.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General Manager/Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and engage with Management to establish strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.