Our client, a non banking financial organisation who provides a wide spectrum of financial solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client's circumstances is seeking to hire dedicated Business Development Officer drive an increase in the company's bottom line.
Support the development and success of the marketing function of the branch in relation to organizational overall objectives; to take responsibility for specific marketing projects within the unit/department and assist with the implementation of the branch’s policy, strategies and initiatives.
The Business Development Officer (BDO) will report directly to the Branch Manager and interface internally to the Finance Unit, Strategic Business Units while externally to Customers & Brokers.
- Servicing and managing existing customers.
- Follow up sales leads and prospects.
- To drive and generate new accounts and establish new customer base
- Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the company’s products and services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and follow up on outstanding premiums and renewals
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact and monitor feedback
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives
- Continually drive existing and identify new markets for the organization
- Support with office administrative and marketing functions within the branch
- Serve as the bridge/intermediary between the company and its current market and potential markets.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share.
Learning and Growth
- Identity opportunities for improvement in the volume of sales and market share
- Continually improve marketing skills, knowledge and ability
- Identify opportunities for product development and process improvement
- Update regularly knowledge of Company’s Insurance Plc. business, products and services