Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Marketing and promoting of the Academy brand.
- Organising and facilitating activities that develop the Academy ethos within the community.
- Developing effective links with a range of external stakeholders.
- Manage the integrity of the Academy brand.
- Effectively market the Academy using a range media to ensure the Academy’s vision and ethos are communicated effectively to all stakeholders within the local and wider community.
- Contribute to and support the development of marketing resources, publications, the Academy website and the use of 21st century media, ensuring the Academy community and our stakeholders are informed and engaged.
- Work collaboratively with external groups/organisations and other stakeholders to maximise the use of Academy facilities for community use.
- Liaise with Primary feeder Academy representatives and develop strong partnerships.
- Actively seek new and innovative ways in which to strengthen the Academy’s brand
- Liaise effectively with all stakeholders including parents, staff, learners and wider community.
- Develop and co-ordinate Academy projects and enrichment initiatives which promote the Academy’s values and beliefs.
- Whilst every effort has been made to explain the duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task may not be identified.
- Employees are expected to comply with any reasonable request from the Principal or Director to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description.
- All staff at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, teaching and support, have a crucial role to play in setting standards. Through a professional, caring and sensitive approach based on mutual respect we achieve a great deal. In particular we expect staff to be committed to our aims and to play an active part in our initiatives.
- The post holder will be subject to appraisal, which will be agreed and reviewed annually. The duties of this post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or level of responsibility entailed. The person undertaking this post is expected to work within the policies, ethos and aims of the Academy.