Pause Factory Resources Limited - Our client, a leading Travel company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Travels)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public