Orodata is a Civic Technology Organization simplifying and democratizing public data by leveraging the advances in data visualization and graphical discovery analysis, and open data to tackle corruption, drive accountability, transparency and citizen inclusion. Since 2015 we have been digging deep into important issues, shining a torch on hidden insights in data and revealing trends, patterns while advocating for improved public delivery through data representation, advocacy and institution engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Representative
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customers and customer needs
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients or interest groups.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.