Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Slot: 2 Openings
- Business Development specialists are expected to be self-sufficient and self-driving individuals who are able to maintain partner relationships (including operators, media, etc.), extend further operators and media cooperation and develop solid relationships with internet influencers around the country.
- Working closely with marketing specialists, they need to make sure all of our Apps gets high exposure on social media networks and the entire market at large with as little resources as possible for the best traffic plan for operators.
- Able to seek for operators(MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile) partnerships and understands how operators work.
- Develop and maintain current operators relationships and able to extend the range of operators cooperation under request. Able to come out with great business development plans as a request.
- Familiar with internet circumstances, able to connect with internet influencers when necessary; Good market promoter with excellent copywriting skills.
- Familiar with social networks and have a good understanding of the rules and how they work. Able to promote regularly on social media networks.
- Operators-enthusiastic with a good understanding of the business model of operators.
- A frequent App user and a fast learner with a good understanding of various operators on market; able to make practical product analysis.
- Establish a local vision for the future of our Apps development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.