GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
About The Role
- As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Ideally, you would be passionate about selling and growing businesses.
- Responsible for the financial management of projects, putting together bids for new work and negotiating and agreeing contracts, of the general operation of the business expansion efforts, which includes interaction with customers, potential customers, procurement within areas of businesses through a series of strategies.
- Strategically assist in championing the design, development and execution of business strategies for marketing the organization products and services and maintain database of individual customers, corporate and international organizations.
- Energetically participates in establishing, promoting and growing new business and implement expansion drive for business sustainability.
- Manage the proposal and contract negotiation, to deal closure
- Review market trends and make appropriate recommendations to enable management take key business decisions (e.g. markets, pricing, service delivery model).
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
- Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant departments
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients
- Manage daily operations, including employee training and development, contract negotiations and production planning
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situation
- Build strong relationships with and maintain a real time understanding of the industry and products & services market place
- Effectively manage several regional and business clusters and SBUs for organizational business growth.
- Building closer relationships with institutions, suppliers and potential clients and developing a clear understanding of the underlying needs.