Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Planning Analyst
- To support the annual budgeting and re-forecast process, timely production of the Monthly Reporting Pack, evaluate the weekly cash flow analysis across the all business entities and assist with consolidation, provide insightful commentary and reporting across all Jagal business units.
Key Aims and Objectives
- The Business Planning Analyst will support and guide the business planning & reporting activities and conduct performance evaluation analysis to support the Jagal Executive Committee to monitor the achievement of key business objectives.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Business Planning Process - Support the business planning process across Jagal, including setting the annual reporting calendar, issuing instructions, preparing detailed templates, setting of key assumptions, data collections process, consolidation, evaluation and assessment
- Internal Reporting - Oversee and drive on time delivery for all Jagal financial reporting to enhance management information to drive timely decision making for the business.
- Reporting Insights - Overseeing, challenging and preparing critical business commentary, variance analysis to provide insight and drive decision-making.
- Cash management - develop timely forecasts & plans which have absolute integrity, scenarios planning outcomes and comprehensive insightful value added commentary.
- Project Support - Provide ad-hoc support to the Financial Controller/GCFO as required (i.e. special projects).
- Annual Budget and re Forecast process including Jagal Executive Committee Group summary presentation (x3 per year)
- Monthly Management Accounts and Cost Centre Reports with concise Executive Summary
- Weekly Cash Flow reporting.
- Provide detailed analysis for presentations for the Senior Management