Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Business Transformation Unit
Where You Fit In
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business and technical processes to formulate, recommend, and/or develop new/modified business processes.
- The role involves thinking policies and processes, and you will be tasked with drawing inferences from policies and process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvement.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to find or design new processes and solve process-related problems. This will often involve mapping existing processes and designing improved ones.
- Developing as-is and to be process maps with basic process mapping tools (i.e. Visio, ProVision),
- Gathering information through process mapping and flow-charting for the development of better process engineering,
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and processes to help our fast-growing teamwork more efficiently,
- Evaluating business and workflow processes to find out how they can be improved, managing process change, leading process redesign initiatives, and identifying and promoting best practices for Process Automation,
- Within 90 days, work cross-functionally to document business processes and automation requirements, design and implement to achieve a СGo LiveТ,
- Educating business users and providing feedback on process performance,
- Developing and incorporating organizational best practices into business applications,
- Acting as a champion for Enterprise Resource Planning systems and developing strategies to drive adoption and usage,
- Developing and delivering knowledge transfer content for multiple process areas to drive efficiencies in recurring activities.