Today, Dangote Group is a diversified conglomerate, headquartered in Lagos, with interests across a range of sectors in Africa. Current interests include cement, sugar, flour, salt, pasta, beverages and real estate, with new projects in development in oil and natural gas, telecommunications, fertilizer and steel.
Job Title: Business Support Executive
Report To: Chief Executive Officer
- The Business Support Executive will work with the CFO and finance team in a wide variety of confidential and strategic tasks to support the company's objectives.
- Provide exceptional, detail-oriented administrative support to the CFO
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives, investors, and staff.
- Assist in attending critical meetings, taking notes and assigning owners to action items while ensuring your executive is prepared for all meetings and events and assisting with the preparation of presentation materials
- Collaborate closely with the Finance and Accounting team, as well as being a knowledgeable resource for leads within the organization
- Find new and efficient ways to create and maintain systems and processes to help maximize your executiveТs time, including weekly reporting, goal setting, and team meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; assist with compiling and preparing material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events
- Develop a deep understanding of the team and field requests from internal and external contacts, making a point to be available and approachable
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Work with a number of internal teams on the execution of contracts and other legal documents