Care International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Base Transfer Agent
Location: Yusufari & Nguru, Yobe
Slots: 1 per location
Position Type: Short term
Duration: 1 month
- Ensures high quality cash transfer programming in line with generally accepted standards, supports the operation and implementation of cash transfer programming
- Responsible for the selection and verification of project beneficiaries in coordination with community committee and authorities and the use of selection criteria
- Ensure a realistic project implementation plan and develop project implementation tools.
- Actively engage and support to develop community sensitization activities on selection criteria, cash redemption process and feedback mechanism.
- Develop distribution plans for cash and share with Program Manager for final approval.
- Organize cash distributions considering safety and security of staff engaged and beneficiaries and in a dignified manner for beneficiaries.
- External - day to day coordination of activities with community leaders, local government officials and security officials.