Africa Delivery Technologies Limited - We are a new start-up company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering online, reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations aim to start in Lagos by 2Q 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash on Delivery Officer
Who You Are
- A highly efficient and knowledgeable accountant who applies best practices in cash/treasury accounting, accurate/timely accounts keeping, accounts reconciliation and other accounting skills towards ensuring an entity’s sound accounting system.
What You'll Do
- Receive payments via the company payment platform.
- Operate scanner, scale, cash register and any other sales device.
- Issue receipt for sales transactions.
- Accurately process sales transactions using the designated electronic platform.
- Daily remittance of cash received to bank.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile with the total sales.
- Balance sales and receipts according to company’s procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions.
- Obtain bank statement from the bank for necessary reconciliation.
- Balance the cash register and generate reports for payables and receivables.
- Track transactions on accounts records and report discrepancies (if any) to the Manager F & A.
- Correspond to the Manager F & A daily or as may be instructed, report on sales transactions, payables, receivables, cash deposit to bank, bank reconciliation and any other report that may be requested.
- Resolve customer complaints and report if need arises.
- Manage sales transactions with customers using cash register or any other designated electronics platform.