De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Assist in day to day finance operations and he / she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analysing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
- Additionally responsible for generating bills and collect all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Also Assist the finance manager in directing the financial activities of the hotel.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
- Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconcile accounts and inform Financial Controller of any discrepancies.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.