Rovedana Limited - Our client is one of the largest car buying services company in Nigeria with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Operations Officer
Slots: Over 400 Openings
- Our client is currently expanding operations in the city of Lagos and are massively recruiting Centre Operations Officers for their centres all over Lagos
- The successful candidates will perform all necessary safety and emission inspection on a variety of vehicles, such as passenger cars, jeeps and certain types of mobile vehicles.
- He/she will inspect overall interior and exterior conditions of cars and inspect operations of windshield wiper and washer, speedometer, turn signals and on a need basis, work computer terminal to process and review vehicle information
- He/she will conduct vehicle identification inspections on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
Essential Job Functions
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts.
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection
- Review customers ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included
- When necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. Inspection includes comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records, and a notation of current odometer reading.
- Review customer’s titles for accuracy and completeness. Review includes titles from other states and foreign countries.
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete a Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected. Forward completed Statement of Inspection to designated staff for additional processing
- Inform supervisor of any vehicles that have questionable odometer readings or identification numbers or have missing or numbers
- Maintain work area, tools, equipment, and official forms in an efficient, clean, and organized manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, customers, co-workers and supervisors
- Operate a vehicle, safely and in compliance with traffic laws and regulations, in the performance of job duties.
- Prepare and maintain various records, reports, correspondence and other departmental