Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd, Benin City is a management and training consulting firm. It provides the under-listed services inter-alia to individuals, groups and organization: Human Resources Training Development and Event Management. Executive and Workforce Hiring Services. Management Support and Resource Services. Agency Services. Outsourcing. The firm was established and registered in 1996, incorporated in 2004 and accredited a management and training consulting establishment in 2005. Since then, the firm has rendered countless, worthy, notable and outstanding services to humanity, corporate bodies, multi-national companies and all tiers of Government in Nigeria.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget