Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- To prepare and cook food in accordance with Noble Hall School’s recognised standards in taste, texture, colour, garnish and presentation to ensure the highest standards of catering and service as agreed within the Catering Policy.
- To undertake the preparation of all food, including special dietary meals.
- Implement and maintain Statutory and School Health and Safety and Hygiene Standards in accordance with the Food Hygiene Management Manual and carry out corrective action as necessary should a problem arise..
- Maintain a clean and healthy working environment to the highest standards.
- Ensure the highest standard of food production and service in accordance with staff and student needs and to the complete satisfaction of the school.
- Assist in providing a service to school functions, events, Governors meetings etc.
- Operate kitchen equipment, both large scale and hand tools, ensuring that equipment is maintained in a clean condition.
- Assist in the menu changes to reflect current trends and economic climate.
- Have day to day contact with pupils, staff and visitors being sensitive to their needs and reporting any concerns to Catering Manager.
- Ensuring the correct economical use of all materials and equipment.
- Ensure all work specified by the Catering Manager or Admin Manager is completed accurately and by the time specified.
- Ensure effective contact/communication with all parts of the catering operation to achieve good relationships and service standards.
All duties carried out must comply with:
- Health and Safety at work Act
- Health and Hygiene regulations
- The Hygiene Manual
- The School’s policies and procedures.