Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client an international manufacturing Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- The Chief Accountant will take full responsibility and ownership for the full financial, accounting management.
- He will be responsible for managing the accounting team.
- He will be required to improve the company’s accounting structure and ensure that reporting standards are met.
- He will provide effective financial leadership for the Nigerian operations of the company to grow value responsibility in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the establish guidelines
- Well versed in Cost & Budget, Finance, and Accounting & Audit
- Handling Taxation matters & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit
- Overall responsibility for the day to day finances of the company
- Responsible for Financial record keeping, managing Payroll
- Prepare and manage project accounts and prepare client invoices
- Prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly management reports
- Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts
- He will be responsible for overseeing the Bank’s Finance function. This includes responsibility for the integrity of the Bank’s accounts, including preparation of both quarterly and annual published accounts
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, accounting representative and other actors.