1. Sets time and speed controls for mixing machines, or blending machines, so that ingredients will be mixed or
cooked according to instructions.
2. Measures or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, dough, fillings, or whipped cream, using scales
or graduated containers.
3. Maintains adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures the proper storage
4. Keeps spoilage/waste to a minimum by ordering and utilizing proper quantities and rotating products.
5. Lines up baked products in mobile carts according to the needs of the particular outlet or function.
6. Utilizes any and all leftovers into usable products.
7. Cleans, breaks down, and puts away all baking equipment including: ovens, mixers, proofer, flours, freezer, and
8. Develops new products and varieties of baked foods according to customers and market demands.
9. Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in ability to safely and effectively operate standard food service
12. Oral communication
14. High energy Level
16. Planning, problem solving, and teamwork