Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited - A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Engineer (AHTS/TUG) M/F
Reference number: 2019-74
Location: Onne base, Rivers
Job type (offshore/onshore): Offshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Type of vessel: AHTS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to the Master for the safe and efficient operation of all machinery.
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Responsible to the Technical Manager at head office for the planned maintenance of all machinery and inventory of spare parts and of Dry Dock job list preparation, as per company regulations.
- All Maintenance tasks are fully planned using Task Assistant software program which shall be kept permanently updated
- Complete monthly condition reports on vital equipment
- Samples analysis management
- Ensure that all anti-pollution precautions are undertaken whilst transferring or loading hydrocarbons
- Responsible to the Master for correctly filling in the Oil Record Book part I and/or II as applicable to ship design.
- Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to above list.