DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- The CEO will spearhead the establishment of the business and accelerate its growth in Nigeria.
- The preferred candidate will manage the business and closely engage with key stakeholders, including but not limited to the Company's Board, Staff, Partners and Regulators in line with the requirements of the Company.
- The CEO will report to the CEO of the Holding Company.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Design and execute a comprehensive Strategy in line with the business goals and strategic objectives of the holding Company
- Establish and maintain healthy relationship with stakeholders including but not limited to customers, regulators, network and license partners, staff, financial institutions, key distribution partners and the Holding Company
- Establish and manage the sales and distribution function through the various channels
- Meet and surpass set Sales and Revenue Target
- Improve the brand reputation by providing leadership and strategic direction to the companyТs overall sales and marketing program
- Oversee business production, planning and implementation, including identifying resources required and establishing strategies to grow the business
- Ensure appropriate financial controls and compliance with all legal & regulatory requirements
- Ensure that financial and accounting risks inherent in the business are promptly identified and appropriately managed
- Oversee the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business strategy with focus on best practices.