Romanspage Global is an organisation specialised in CV data bank management and Recruitment services. On a daily, weekly and monthly basis, we help clients simultaneously deal with talent shortages in certain markets, while providing a platform where applicants can express their interest. The work world is changing rapidly especially with the technological advancement driving evolution in job descriptions and at Romanspage, we understand these complexities and are uniquely positioned to provide valuable solutions. Our aim is to provide that underlying partnership to our clients (companies and applicants) thereby maintaining high level of repeat business, referral and recommendation based on our ability to match people and vacancies; understanding client’s industry as well as the career ambition of the applicants in the process.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Ojodu, Lagos, Nigeria
- Our client is currently looking to hire a CFO that would redesign their financial department and set it on the right path of growth.
- Managing the financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organisation and liaising with tax regulatory bodies accordingly.
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organisation is compliant with accounting and auditing standards
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk management implementation and monitoring to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Leads compliance with the business’s internal corporate framework policies and finance manuals.
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the business’s overall goals and objectives.
- Work with departmental heads across the business in supporting their financial activities, guiding them through the financial process, and interpreting the progress, implications of financial outcomes.
- Collaborates with external partners such as tax accounting firm personnel, auditors, and in all matter regarding auditing and taxation.
- Supervises end-of-period processes and supports the analysis of periodical business performance, budgets, and forecasts.
- Preparation and monitoring the business’s annual budgets and liaises with external auditors to drive ad hoc projects that will improve process efficiency.
- Make recommendations for systems improvements across the finance department and oversees the implementation of approved changes across the department upon approval.
- Meet accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.