Efugo Nigeria Limited and her sister company, Farmore, are established and fast-growing, modern agro-businesses businesses with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class agricultural products and revolutionize crop production; we churn out properly trained individuals and team, utilizing cutting edge production machines and equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Kuje, Abuja
Reports to the: MD/ CEO
Responsible for the following sub-positions: Bookkeeper & Cashier
- Efugo Nigeria Limited has a responsibility to turn a profit. All assets acquired by a company are primarily geared towards this goal. But achieving this requires a deep understanding of financial planning and management as well as knowledge of appropriate tools and frameworks.
- It also needs the alignment of several real activities which are all underpinned by financial implications; all of which must be planned and managed to ensure the objective is attained.
- To guide this company towards sustained profitability is the expectation of this exciting position in Efugo Farms.
The goal of this position
- We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to ensure that the all-important bottom line of the business is healthy. To keep a 360 view of the business and all the related monetary matters.
- To bring world-class planning and report standards to the business.
- To develop customized solutions and approaches to our business to give us appropriate visibility.
- To plan investments and manage the assets and liabilities of the company to optimize the financial performance of the business.
- To use experience and sound judgement to advice the ownership of the company.
- To deeply understand all the numbers in the business and to connect all these numbers across all the units of the business and to manage the singular and related implications of these numbers.
- To plan, research and streamline these numbers to guide the business to profitability.
- Financial Analysis & Action: Analyse and assess the viability, profitability, solvency, liquidity, stability, and profitability of the business. Produce reports to be submitted to the management for informed decision making.
- Investment Planning, Analysis & Action: Identify and prioritize financial goals, and spearhead actions to achieve them.
- Margin Analysis, Action & Recommendations: Examine and analyse additional benefits of activities compared to the additional costs incurred by that same activities in order to maximize potential profits.
- Financial KPI Setting & Management: Set and manage Financial Key Performance Indicator that indicates how well the business is doing regarding generating operating cash flow, current ratio, revenue and profits.
- Loan Sourcing: Source for loans for the company when needed.
- Credit Financing: Source for credit and do your module to know your payables
- Financial Policies: Regulate, supervise, and oversee the financial and payment systems, with the view of promoting financial stability, market efficiency, and client-asset and consumer protection.
- Periodic Budgeting: Compile, estimate and re-evaluate on a periodic basis the revenue and expenses that would be used to run the business.
- Cash Flow Planning & Management: Plan, monitor, analyze, optimize and manage the net amount of cash inflows and outflows over several periods.