KPMG Nigeria - Our Client is an indigenous marine logistics services provider focused on providing well-maintained and manned vessels with prompt response to clients’ needs and flexibility towards meeting their aspirations in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
in line with the company's desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talents with the requisite skills, confidence and experience, the company seeks to hire a Chief Human Resource Officer.
Detailed Job Description:
Reporting to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Human Resource Officer will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership across HR units with a good understanding of people management; is a people person
- A change agent; understands culture driver
- Has an entrepreneurial / ownership mindset
- Must have worked in an owner managed business; or understands the mindset of an entrepreneur
- Strong ability to build and lead teams and drive the organization towards a common vision and goal
- Strategic thinker
- Possess strong leadership skills and a person of gravitas