The hint for creation of the University came during 1979 Nigeria general elections, when a gubernatorial candidate for Ondo State, Chief M. A. Ajasin made the university creation one of his campaign promises. In March, 1981, Chief Ajasin as the Governor of Ondo State, announced the establishment a multi-campus university at the launching of 4th National Development Plan and constituted a 17-member Consultative Committee to work on the University blueprint Vision Producing graduates adequately equipped to handle contemporary Socio-economic and environmental challenges through cutting edge research in science, technology and humanites, driven by Information and Communication Technology Mission To provide a high quality educational experience shaped by outstanding teaching and research that benefit cultures, societies and the economies.
Job Title: Chief Laboratory Technologist (CONUNASS 13)
We are in need of Chief Laboratory Technologists in the following departments:
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Candidates must possess a good University Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or its equivalent and current registration with appropriate regulatory body (e.g.) Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must also have ten (10) years post-qualification experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years as a Senior Lecturer in a University of similar standing.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti condition of Service Governing Staff appointment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Applications (15 copies) which should include candidates Curriculum Vitae as follows:
Post being sought
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- State / Local Govt. Area
- Number and Ages of Children
- Name and Addresses of three Referees who should be requested to forward their References to the Registrar
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including awarding institutions and dates)
- Current position
- Previous Posts with dates
- Details of Publications (to include authors, title of articles or books, journal name, volume no, pages and dates of publication)
- Short statement of current research activities
- Date of availability for duties if appointed.
All Applications and supporting documents should be forwarded to:
Ekiti State University,
P.M.B. 5363, Ado-Ekiti,
Note: Final consideration of appointment as Professor or Reader will be made after positive Report on the assessment of publication and interview.