Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Staff
Job Type: Full time
About the role
- The Chief of Staff will primarily provide high level strategic and operational support to the Executive Office.
- He/she will also support the successful implementation of key CEO initiatives and other business priorities across the West Africa region.
- Plan and execute strategic and operational tasks
- Program management and reporting- execute projects identified as critical to the successful operations of the business and report on its effectiveness
- Act as the contact person between the West Africa Executive Committee and stakeholders as applicable
- Assist in change management activities
- Provide strategic support to the Executive Office in business development and research activities