Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a leading and award winning fashion brand is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Job type: Full time
- The Chief Operations Officer oversees all business operations on a daily basis and reports directly to the CEO.
- He/she is the second in command, ensuring that effective operational and financial procedures are put in place and strictly adhered to.
- He/She works closely with the Founder & CEO and will be focused on the overall performance of the brand, utilizing resources to the most productive uses with the aim of creating maximum value for the company's benefit.
- Monitor & Manage the operations of all departments/teams; operations, logistics, sales, quality control and accounts in accordance with overall company goals.
- Monitor and ensure the company meets all daily and monthly sales target in line with the company's annual sales revenue.
- Budget forecast and development, Profit & loss management, and minimizing costs.
- Driving the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Assess, suggest and implement sustainable and viable processes/practices in order to develop, grow and manage the business.
- Monitoring sales & quality control teams, and spearheading strategies to ensure they exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor and ensure timely response to Customer and Seller DMТs, Emails and other communication channels.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Providing sustainable solutions to minimize company costs, and prevent losses.
- Organize monthly internal training to coach employees and maximize their capabilities.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure all the third party utilizations are at the best price and value.
- Oversee all company transactions, ensure all vendors are paid on time and rejected goods are returned quickly.
- Ensure the image of the brand is maintained consistently/improved upon.
- Constantly display ethical leadership, update the team on Business performance, and encourage/motivate the team.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Developing and overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices to drive sales for the company.
- Recruit staff and maintain a hiring culture to keep the best hands in the business.
- Monitor and ensure that feedback collected by the frontline customer service employees are well communicated to the sales and other Business development teams.
- Send daily reports to the CEO from all team members.
- Report to the CEO on behalf of all the departments on a weekly basis.
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members in order to promote their growth and capabilities.