Gokada is a technology company focused on changing the face of transportation in Nigeria starting with an on-demand motorcycle taxi service in order to solve some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation. We aim to help millions of passengers across the country rethink how they move by providing a safe and affordable engine for smart mobility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Product Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Chief Product Officer (CPO) is responsible for Product, Technology, Marketing, Growth, Strategy, and Innovation. The CPO will be charged to transform the business from a single functional App into a Super App.
- The CPO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CPO will execute on the vision, strategy, and roadmap of becoming a Super App.
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements, determining the product roadmap, and setting strategic priorities.
- Lead a cross-functional team including Product Managers that becomes the center point for all product development decision making and ownership - from strategy to execution
- Responsible for business results around product, technology, innovation, strategy, and growth
- Build business cases and analytical support/insight for new and existing initiatives using data; this requires identifying and understanding key issues, quantitatively analyzing these issues, and communicating key insights and results.
- Work closely with the CTO and engineering leads to understand technical feasibility, direction, and costs, and to establish the Product team as a critical component of the development workflow.
- Build and develop a talented team that understands our customers and delivers products that exceed their expectations and can scale to millions of users per minute.