Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Manager
Locations: Rivers, Lagos, Osun
- Cinema Managers are responsible for providing effective operational duty management by planning, performing and managing operational tasks.
- They will deliver excellent Guest service through the training, management and motivation of all team members using Company best Practice and Reward and Recognition programmes. They will maintain the quality of the Cinema environment ensuring it is safe, secure, clean and well maintained.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
To oversee the management of the day to day activities of the cinemas.
- To support the business manager in driving daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis. Support the business manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema.
- To continually give feedback to the business manager and colleagues’ ways in which Cinema Operations could be improved and to always champion the needs of the guest and team members
- To maximise the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, setting shift rotas and organizing staff renumeration.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the filmbooking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- Registering free passes and promotion ticket on box office log book.
- To effectively communicate daily to all team members/team leaders all relevant promotional activities, targets and operational priorities.
- To ensure the security of cash at all times through the supervision and training of Team Members in policies and procedures
- To carry out specific first level supervisory and training activities within the cinema to ensure that the both company’s and operations best practice standards are maintained to the highest level.
- To deliver excellent Guest service through well trained and highly motivated teams.
- Ensure the safety of employees and Guests by complying with Company Standards, Health and Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements
- To implement, maintain and adhere to Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives
- To manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, Guests, and employees at all times
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Job knowledge In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Customer Relation Skills – Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
- Negotiation & Networking Skills – Strong ability to convince clients and colleagues; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
- Personal Credibility – Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers and behaves in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
- Planning and Organizational Skills – Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communication Skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills - demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.